Private Tasting Tours
Please ask us about our private food tour packages. A private food tour is a great team building activity for your business or corporate group - as well as a fun way to celebrate a birthday, bridal shower or family reunion. We can create a custom tour or tasting event for your group, designed to fit the occasion and your group. Minimum group size is 8 guests (10 guests during peak season). Maximum group size is 32 guests.
Some examples of food tasting experiences we can create for your private food tour include:
- Our Taste of Santa Barbara Tour, where we taste at a series of restaurants and shops in the mid-State Street area. French macarons, gourmet cheeses, Italian food, gourmet chocolates, local wine, and a sandwich that's been featured on the Food Network are amongst the tasting options.
- Our Funk Zone Food Tour (available weekdays only) where guests will get to taste fresh roasted coffee, handmade chocolates, lobster bisque, street tacos, woodfired pizza and more in this great neighborhood near the beach in Santa Barbara.
- Saturday morning Rise and Shine Farmers Market Tour, perfect for groups wanting to do a food tour first thing Saturday morning and a great way to learn about the agricultural scene, meet some of the local farmers and purveyors, and enjoy a fun selection of breakfast treats like cinnamon rolls, coffee and breakfast sandwiches.
- Urban Wine Trail Tour, where guests visit a series of local wine tasting rooms and experience Santa Barbara's Urban Wine Trail firsthand. Tasting rooms in the mid-State Street area and the Funk Zone are included in this tour, as well as a wine and chocolate pairing featuring handmade chocolates from Chocolates du CaliBressan.
- Santa Barbara Public Market Tour, where guests will get an up close look at this vibrant marketplace that is home to fifteen unique local vendors. Tasting options here include artisinal bread, local cheese, ice cream, wine country inspired cupcakes, handmade dumplings and hand-rolled pastas.
Corporate groups, team-building, wedding parties, bridal showers, family reunions, school field trips for kids, and other gatherings are a perfect fit for your very own food tour. Give us a call at 805-295-TOUR or email us at email@example.com and let us create your perfect tour!